Iron Complete is a potent iron supplement that is extremely well tolerated by the gastrointestinal system. Ferrochel® is a premier Iron-amino acid chelate and has a very high absorption rate.
It is safe for use by pregnant and lactating women, teenagers, and adults. Unlike most iron preparations, it will not result in constipation or gastric upset.
Studies indicate that combining iron with essential B vitamins and Vitamin C is superior to using these nutrients individually. Combining the active forms of Vitamins B6, B2, B12 & Folate (B9) with well-absorbed Iron Bisglycinate – make up an optimal blood-building supplement.
Furthermore, Vitamin C is added to enhance Iron's absorption. Which makes our advanced formula the ideal choice for individuals with consistently low iron levels.
Iron is an essential nutrient in human health, playing a role in immune function, cardiovascular health, and cognitive development. Over 30% of the world’s population are estimated to be anemic, many suffering from iron deficiency.
As a result, iron supplements have been widely used in an attempt to raise ferritin levels. Unfortunately, inorganic iron supplements such as ferrous sulfate have low bioavailability and typically produce undesirable side effects such as gastric upset, constipation, and nausea.
- UTILIZING FERROCHEL (ferrous bisglycinate chelate) - the superior Iron supplement. Well-absorbed, non-constipating and proven to be 2.6x safer than Iron Sulfate and other inorganic iron typically found in foods and dietary supplements. Less gastric upset and does not interact with other nutrients. Increased tolerability and absorption. Supports overall health. Safe for use by pregnant and lactating women, teenagers, and adults. Vegan/Vegetarian friendly.
- UNIQUE BLOOD BUILDING FORMULA - Iron requires supporting cofactors for efficient absorption, transport and utilization in the body. Unlike many standalone Iron supplements our Iron Complete combines Vitamin C (which optimizes iron absorption) along with the active forms of Folate, vitamins B6, B2, and B1. -- RIBOFLAVIN (B2) the “missing link” research has shown that Riboflavin deficiency can alter Iron absorption making this possibly one of the most important organic cofactors.
- SUPPORTS ENERGY PRODUCTION - Without enough Iron, your body can't produce enough of a substance in red blood cells that enables them to carry oxygen (hemoglobin). As a result, Iron deficiency anemia may leave you tired and short of breath. Other signs of an iron deficiency may manifest as weakness, dizziness, tinnitus, drowsiness, irritability, infrequent menstruation etc. It is not uncommon for individuals, especially women and children, to be deficient in Iron, which is an essential nutrient.
- FLEXIBLE DOSING - Pure TheraPro's Iron Complete contains 18 mg of elemental Iron as Ferrochel® (ferrous bisglycinate chelate) per capsule, which makes this perfect for flexible dosing. It’s best to test iron levels prior to use and continue to monitor iron levels/intake during use. Dosing may be dependent on your individual test results - you may take 2 capsule per day and then reduce to 1 capsule per day when your Iron levels improve.
- WHAT'S NOT THERE IS ALMOST AS IMPORTANT AS WHAT IS...ZERO FILLERS - We formulated our product with your needs in mind, that's why it is non-GMO, soy and gluten free, and unlike other brands does NOT contain the additive magnesium stearate which is thought to potentially inhibit absorption of key nutrients. - Manufactured in the USA in a NSF; GMP-certified facility, for guaranteed quality and potency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate), Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive® Methylcobalamin), Folate [from 4 mg (6S)-5-methylfolate, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®)], Iron (as Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate)
DRcaps™ "Acid-Resistant Capsule" (Hypromellose Capsule)
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Fillers, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
All Pure TheraPro Rx Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards. This product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA inspected, NSF and GMP-certified facility for guaranteed quality and potency.
Iron Complete Supports Cardiovascular System and Energy
Iron Complete is a potent iron supplement that is extremely well tolerated by the gastrointestinal system. Ferrochel is a premier chelate and has a very high absorption rate. It is safe for use by pregnant and lactating women, teenagers, and adults. Unlike most iron preparations, it will not result in constipation or gastric upset.*
Clinically Effective Formula
UTILIZING FERROCHEL (ferrous bisglycinate chelate) - the superior iron supplement. Well-absorbed, non-constipating and proven to be 2.6x safer than iron sulfate and other inorganic iron typically found in foods and dietary supplements. Less gastric upset and does not interact with other nutrients. Increased tolerability and absorption. Supports overall health. Safe for use by pregnant and lactating women, teenagers, and adults. Vegan/Vegetarian friendly.*
Stay away from cheap and ineffective iron supplements that can be toxic or constipating. Formulated for maximum bioavailability and flexible dosing, we believe Iron Complete™ is the finest Iron supplement on the market today. Pure TheraPro Rx® utilized only patented Ferrochel Iron chelate and methylated B vitamins and cofactors in it’s formulation with zero added excipients or fillers.
Purity Is Our Priority
Pure TheraPro Rx® provides supplement solutions to ensure your body gets the micronutrients necessary to support total-body health and vitality. Pure TheraPro Rx® supplements do not contain any fillers such as rice flour, corn starch, or wood pulp fibers like cellulose. Our manufacturing facility adheres to strict NSF/cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines. We chose to sweeten our products with a patented form of monk fruit, never using artificial sweeteners or stevia. In addition to avoiding unwanted digestive issues and allergic responses common with other sweeteners, monk fruit provides additional health benefits.