Fast Domestic Shipping
Safe & Secure Checkout
Saccharomyces 10B delivers a minimum of 10 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) of Saccharomyces boulardii per daily serving to support optimal gastrointestinal health.
It has been proven by researchers that the unique Saccharomyces boulardii Lynside® strain CNCM I-3799 can survive stomach acid and settle in the intestines, where it protects the good bacteria that are already there.
Additionally, it works with the body to re-establish the microflora, thereby helping to maintain and support healthy immunity, digestion, and gut health. The probiotic material is strain-verified through genetic typing to ensure maximum efficacy.
Room temperature stable; no refrigeration necessary. Safe for children and pets. VEGAN-friendly, lactose-free and GMO-free.
- TOTAL INTESTINAL SUPPORT: Saccharomyces 10B is a patented & clinically studied strain ( CNCM I-3799) that supports digestion & gut health and is antibiotic-resistant.
- Research has found that S. boulardii has a bioregulatory effect on the intestinal flora, helping to maintain a normal balance of friendly bacteria in the intestine that modulates immunity. It has been shown to support gut function under many conditions, including during disease states, times of systemic inflammation, and times of bowel irregularity.
- WHAT'S NOT THERE IS ALMOST AS IMPORTANT AS WHAT IS...ZERO FILLERS - We formulated our product with your needs in mind, that's why it is non-GMO, soy and gluten free, and unlike other brands does not contain the additive magnesium stearate which is thought to potentially inhibit absorption of key nutrients. - Made in the USA in a GMP-certified facility, for guaranteed quality and potency.
- MORE EFFECTIVE: STRAIN ( CNCM I-3799) Survives at body temperature – 98.6°F and at acid pH (one of the few yeasts that survive at this temperature). Proven survival in gastric acidity and resists proteolysis and bile acids - Children and Pet friendly (Safe for toddlers over 1 year old)
- PROVEN DAILY DOSE: Saccharomyces 10B delivers a min of 10 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) per daily serving to support a healthy bowel pattern and normal stool consistency. Quickly achieves high concentrations in GI tract but clears within 3-5 days after discontinuance and is unaffected by antibiotics.
- NO REFRIGERATION NEEDED: 24 months stability at room temperature. This strain is obtained through a proprietary & patented process based on less aggressive drying at controlled temperature and lower vacuum. The result allows for preservation of whole yeast cells and stability of water content. These methods provide greater stability and delays the yeast aging process including cell deterioration and product contamination.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Not for use by infants under two months of age. Do not use if you have a severe immune suppression condition. If taking anti-fungal(s), consume at least 2 hours prior or after. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. STORAGE: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Supports healthy immunity, digestion, and gut health*
Saccharomyces boulardii (Lynside® strain CNCM I-3799)(probiotic yeast) 10 Billion CFU Per Serving. Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Vegetable Fiber) Capsules.
--- Does NOT Contain: Fillers, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
All Pure TheraPro Rx Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards. This product is manufactured in the United States in an NSF and GMP-certified facility.
- DHDeborah H R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSaccharomyces 10B order.
I am very happy with the potency. Also, speedy order receipt and getting the item back to me is impressive.
- FWFrancelle W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
I just purchased a second bottle. I was given the advice to try Florastor, which I did. However, the price was a bit high—100 capsules cost about the same as Pure Therapro Rx Saccharomyces 10B. After reviewing the Florastor contents, I was dismayed to learn that magnesium stearate is one of the ingredients. So it was simple to decide after weighing quality and cost. There are hardly any additional ingredients in Therapro, and you get more than twice as much for around the same price. I appreciate the notion of taking a pure probiotic that will reach my gut and eliminate bad bacteria because I struggle with IBS. I'll undoubtedly keep buying.
- TTrioI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
I suggest it to others and use it twice per day.
- KkristenI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars5 months ago1 Star
I wanted this to work but I wasn't sure.gassy and bloated. I've had acne for roughly three months after utilizing. I'm aware that it's probably what's causing my recent breakouts of acne and the stubborn red rash. I haven't had a face full of acne since I was 57 years old! I'll quit using and see if my acne gets better! Could this be the cause?
- JJennyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
I typically purchase the pricy raw probiotics. I made the choice to just try something less expensive this time, and I'm pleased I did. Given that it functions as well, I would argue it is also of same quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Saccharomyces boulardii (Lynside® strain CNCM I-3799)(probiotic yeast) 10 Billion CFU Per Serving.
Hypromellose (Vegetable Fiber) Capsules.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Fillers, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
All Pure TheraPro Rx Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards. This product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA inspected, NSF and GMP-certified facility for guaranteed quality and potency.
Saccharomyces 10B Supports Gut Health and Immune Function
Saccharomyces 10B contains Lynside® , a patented yeast-based probiotic called Saccharomyces boulardii. This particular probiotic yeast is obtained through a proprietary patented process that allows preservation of more active yeast cells, provoking greater stability to the probiotic. This strain has been clinically shown to survive stomach acid and colonize in the intestinal tract. It is also resistant to stomach acid and bile, allowing it to pass through the upper gastrointestinal tract and down to the lower intestines where it offers the greatest benefit. Saccharomyces boulardii supports normal digestive function, healthy immune response and can support the balance of good to bad bacteria in the gut.
Clinically Effective Formula
This strain ID (Lynside® strain CNCM I-3799) has been clinically shown to survive stomach acid and colonize in the intestinal tract. It is also resistant to stomach acid and bile, allowing it to pass through the upper gastrointestinal tract and down to the lower intestines where it offers the greatest benefit.
24 months stability at room temperature. This strain is obtained through a proprietary & patented process based on less aggressive drying at controlled temperature and lower vacuum. The result allows for preservation of whole yeast cells and stability of water content. These methods provide greater stability and delays the yeast aging process including cell deterioration and product contamination.
Purity Is Our Priority
Pure TheraPro Rx® provides supplement solutions to ensure your body gets the micronutrients necessary to support total-body health and vitality. Pure TheraPro Rx® supplements do not contain any fillers such as rice flour, corn starch, or wood pulp fibers like cellulose. Our manufacturing facility adheres to strict NSF/cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines. We chose to sweeten our products with a patented form of monk fruit, never using artificial sweeteners or stevia. In addition to avoiding unwanted digestive issues and allergic responses common with other sweeteners, monk fruit provides additional health benefits.
A comprehensive system
Many of our biological systems are simultaneously impacted by lifestyle, diet and supplementation. When you provide an optimized environment for nutrients, they will work synergistically, resulting in greater outcomes. We recommend several complementary products based on supporting clinical study data and customer feedback.