Albion® di-magnesium malate, Magtein magnesium L-threonate [1 g], and TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate: 200 mg elemental
Xerenoos® Citicoline 250 mg (Origin: Spain)
Huperzine A 100 mcg (Origin: USA)
NEW! Brain MagX is an innovative brain boosting formula in a wild blueberry flavor containing extensively studied and clinically proven nootropic ingredients: Magtein™ (magnesium L-threonate), the only form of magnesium proven in animal studies to cross the blood-brain barrier and effectively elevate magnesium levels in the brain. This is vital to healthy cognition; including long- and short-term memory, learning, eliminating brain fog and boosting overall mood. Xerenoos® is the leading Citicoline – backed by 90+ clinical studies, is a powerful brain nutrient that is proven to support: mitochondrial function, mental energy, focus, attention and overall cognitive health. Huperzine A, backed by numerous clinical studies, supports learning enhancement and optimal memory function while also promoting alertness, energy and stamina.*
- PATENTED Magnesium for the Brain – Magtein (magnesium L-threonate), the only form of magnesium proven in animal studies to cross the blood-brain barrier. Boosting the brain’s magnesium level is vital to healthy cognition, which includes long- and short-term memory, learning, stress management, and sleep.*
- CLINICALLY STUDIED Citicoline – Xerenoos, cognitive protection from the inside! Xerenoos prevents memory loss and improves both immediate and delayed memory. Additional studies have shown that Xerenoos enhances attention and focus. Most compelling is it’s ability to help brain tissue regenerate after the brain is injured. Can limit brain tissue damage and promote tissue healing because of it’s ability to cross the blood brain barrier.*
- SUPPORTS: Healthy Brain Magnesium Levels, Healthy Synapse Number & Function, Cognitive Health, Stress Management, Sleep Quality, & Healthy Mood*
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: This brain support supplement is 100% vegan, caffeine-free, gluten free, sugar-free / sweetened with monk fruit and China-Free (NO raw materials are sourced from China). Third party tested. Purity is our priority.
- WHAT’S NOT THERE IS ALMOST AS IMPORTANT AS WHAT IS: We formulated our product with your needs in mind, that’s why it is non-GMO, soy and gluten free, and unlike other brands does not contain the additive magnesium stearate which is thought to potentially inhibit absorption of key nutrients. Manufactured in the USA in a GMP-certified facility, for guaranteed quality and potency.
WARNING: Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Children and pregnant or lacking woman should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. *Avoid if allergic to any ingredient.
Nootropic Brain Support
Magnesium (as Albion® di-magnesium malate, Magtein magnesium L-threonate [1 g], and TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate) 200 mg elemental; Xerenoos Citicoline 250 mg; Huperzine A 100 mcg.
***Other Ingredients: Natural Wild Blueberry Flavor (no MSG), Anthocyanin Extract (color), Monk Fruit Extract, Malic Acid and Citric Acid (derived from Citrus Fruits).
Does NOT Contain: Fillers, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
All Pure TheraPro Rx Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards. This product is manufactured in the United States in a GMP-certified facility, for guaranteed quality and potency.
Dissolve one (1) level scoop in 4 oz of water or adjust the amount water to desired sweetness. Drink one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
A Comprehensive System
Many of our biological systems are simultaneously impacted by lifestyle, diet and supplementation. When you provide an optimized environment for nutrients, they will work synergistically, resulting in greater outcomes. We recommend several complementary products based on supporting clinical study data and customer feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
You might want to know...