Fast Domestic Shipping
Safe & Secure Checkout
- Boosts Calcium, Magnesium & Phosphorus + Activates Vitamin D and more… Our soil is depleted of Boron, therefore supplementation may prevent the loss of Calcium, Magnesium, and Phosphorus. Boron helps convert Vitamin D into its active form within the body - enhancing Calcium absorption and utilization to support healthy bone-mineral matrix.
- Bone & Brain Support - Supports building of strong bones and healthy bone growth & mineralization. Supports strong connective structure (ligaments and tendons) in the bone matrix. Helps maintain the proper function of cell membranes. Supports optimal brain and cognitive function.
- Hormone Balance - Helps maintain healthy hormone activity. Boron aids in the production, regulation and half-life of growth and sex hormones, including testosterone and estrogen. Boron also plays a role in the synthesizing of Vitamin D and protects hormones from rapid breakdown.*
- WHAT'S NOT THERE IS ALMOST AS IMPORTANT AS WHAT IS...ZERO FILLERS - We formulated our product with your needs in mind, that's why it is non-GMO, soy and gluten free, and unlike other brands does not contain the additive magnesium stearate which is thought to potentially inhibit absorption of key nutrients.
- BKBonnie K O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBIO BORON
I THINK THIS HAS HELPED MY RA.
- CLCindy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFirst Year DEXA Results
I was diagnosed with very advanced osteoporosis in Jan. 2023 at age 61, almost 62--too young to even be screened, per my care providers, and definitely too young for 45% bone loss. I was shocked, to say the least.
My shock was compounded by the failure of my then-primary care provider to follow up in a timely manner. She finally did, but ten days left me a lot of time to scour the internet, talk to people, and become quite disillusioned with traditional medicine and their apparent propensity to prescribe a drug and hope for the best.
It was my sister-in-law who turned me on to boron. I'd heard of borax, of course, but that was the extent of my knowledge. She sent me links to Jorge Flechas, whose stories ARE pretty compelling. He assured me boron even in very high doses was unlikely to hurt me, and very likely would help. My sister-in-law also sent me the link to order boron from this company, at the 30 mg dose.
I figured I had nothing to lose, so I started taking 3 mg tablets until I could get hold of the 30 mg. Due to not being on a subscription plan until finding Therapro Pure, my dosing of boron was anywhere from 12 mg per day to 150, depending on what I had on hand.
To be honest, I...really didn't think it would do much. When I did finally see a new PCP, he asked what supplements I was taking. I started with boron; he interrupted me, rolled his eyes, looked heavenward, and said, "Evidence-based, please: Vit D?
Calcium?" Sheepishly, I admitted yes, I…
- MMmike m.Rated 3 out of 5 stars5 months ago3 Stars
Trying to understand why it affects me differently from the supplement I took in the past
- JFJames F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
So far, it's effective
- KkimI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months ago4 Stars
Excellent things are said about Boron. I only take it once a day. Two tablets every day is excessive. I believe up to four months of use would be secure. I can get by with one bottle because it contains a 90-day supply. If necessary, I would employ it in the near future. Great value!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Boron (from Albion® Bororganic Glycine)
DRcaps® Acid-Resistant Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose)
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Fillers, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
All Pure TheraPro Rx Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards. This product is manufactured in the USA in a FDA inspected, NSF and GMP-certified facility for guaranteed quality and potency.
Bio Boron Supports Healthy Aging
Bio Boron™ is a highly-bioavailable trace-mineral chelate designed to support healthy aging as well as optimal bone growth and mineralization. It is also critical for supporting robust immune and nervous system health. Boron's role as a Vitamin D and Magnesium cofactor makes it essential for the optimal absorption and utilization of Calcium. Additionally, supplementation with Boron has been shown to support healthy hormonal balance as well as ideal brain activity and cell membrane function.
Clinically Effective Formula
Bio Boron™ utilizes Albion’s Borganic Glycinate optimizes absorption and bioavailability to ensure effective supplementation. Albion is the leader in high-absorption minerals, producing unparalleled dietary minerals you can trust.
Numerous studies have shown that Boron’s beneficial effects appear at intakes greater than 3 mg per day. Boron is the ideal micronutrient for anyone with a diet low in fruits and vegetables or maintain bone health and promote healthy cell metabolism.
Purity Is Our Priority
Pure TheraPro Rx® provides supplement solutions to ensure your body gets the micronutrients necessary to support total-body health and vitality. Pure TheraPro Rx® supplements do not contain any fillers such as rice flour, corn starch, or wood pulp fibers like cellulose. Our manufacturing facility adheres to strict NSF/cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines. We chose to sweeten our products with a patented form of monk fruit, never using artificial sweeteners or stevia. In addition to avoiding unwanted digestive issues and allergic responses common with other sweeteners, monk fruit provides additional health benefits.
A comprehensive system
Many of our biological systems are simultaneously impacted by lifestyle, diet and supplementation. When you provide an optimized environment for nutrients, they will work synergistically, resulting in greater outcomes. We recommend several complementary products based on supporting clinical study data and customer feedback.