- NATURALLY VEGAN: Did you know that most Vitamin D3 comes from lanolin “aka” sheeps wool?! Our Vegan D3 + K2 Full Spectrum is UNIQUE because we utilize Vitashine, a sustainably harvested source of cholecalciferol derived entirely from lichen (a vegan source of vitamin D3).
- Unflavored, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free & Non-GMO!
- 3-IN-1-SUPPORT: Utilizing vegan Vitamin D3 along with two essential forms of K2 (MK-4 + MK-7). Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium, while Vitamin K2 helps the body ensure that calcium is properly utilized (i.e., that it is ending up in the bones and not in the heart and blood vessels). Vitamin K2 keeps calcium in bones and teeth and out of soft tissues.*
- FULL SPECTRUM K – MenaQ7® (MK-7) in the ONLY PURE and BIOACTIVE ‘TRANS’ form. Most supplements contain a blend of TRANS and CIS forms. CIS MK-7 is not nature-identical (a form not found in nature) and is therefore limited in activity and benefit. MK-4 is produced from a product called gerinol, which is from the geranium flower. Our MK-4 product is very high quality and is all trans make up.
- SUPPORTS: Bone Health by Promoting Carboxylation of Bone Proteins, Cardiovascular Health by Affecting Arterial Calcium Deposits and Healthy Blood Clotting*
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 100% RISK FREE: If our Vegan D3 + K2 Full Spectrum isn’t the best supplement you’ve ever tried, simply return the bottle for a complete, no questions asked, 100% refund of your purchase price.
Vitamin D3 (as Vegan Cholecalciferol, from Lichen) 5,000 IU
Vitamin K2 680 mcg (as MK-4 (Menatetrenone) 500 mcg and MK-7 (MenaQ7® as Menaquinone-7) 180 mcg)
***Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s from Coconut Oil), Olive Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol (derived from sunflower oil)
Why you need to take D3 and K2 together
Many people take Vitamin D and calcium supplements thinking they’re helping their bones, the truth is without the addition of Vitamin K2, such a health regimen could prove dangerous. Without Vitamin K2, the body cannot direct calcium to the bones where it’s needed; instead, the calcium resides in soft tissue (like the arteries)–leading to a combination of osteoporosis and atherosclerosis.* Vitamin K deficiency is widespread—even in healthy adults. To get the range of benefits that Vitamin K offers, you must take Vitamin K2 as a supplement, food sources are limited, at best. Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble substance and is needed for normal blood coagulation. It is associated with reduced risk for heart disease and hip fractures, and is also involved in bone formation and repair. Vitamin K2 has been shown to inhibit calcium deposits (i.e., calcification) in blood vessels and even improve arterial flexibility.*
Why you need both MK-4 and MK-7
- MK-4 and MK-7 are distributed differently and activate different proteins in the body, but both are equally essential for good health*
- MK-4 is the key Vitamin K2 found in the brain *
- MK-4 travels across the placenta to the developing fetus. MK-7 does not reach the fetus. *
Vegan D3 + K2 “Full Spectrum” contains 100% PURE TRANS MK-7
Trans MK-7 is most the absorbable form, as it’s found in nature / whole foods and is recognized and absorbed by the body. The CIS form of MK-7 is not nature-identical and has limited activity/absorption.
All Pure Therapro Rx Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards. This product is manufactured in the United States in a GMP-certified facility.