Methyl B Complete contains five key nutrients that are involved in homocysteine metabolism: folate as calcium folinate and Quatrefolic® for increased bioactivity; Trimethylglycine (TMG); and vitamins B12 (a combination of Methylcobalamin & Adenosylcobalamin), B6, and B2 (riboflavin). This unique formula was created to support optimal methylation and help sustain healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range.*
- This formula is exceptional for those with defective MTHFR genes. Providing bioactive forms of four essential B-vitamins together with TMG to synergistically support methylation processes and normal homocysteine metabolism
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP-certified/FDA inspected facility, for guaranteed quality and potency
- Supports the Maintenance of Healthy Homocysteine Levels Already Within Normal Range
- Supports Healthy Methylation of Estrogen, Dopamine, Epinephrine, Heavy Metals, and Environmental Toxins
- Supports Cardiovascular and Neurological Health
- Free of Magnesium Stearate
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Optimal Methylation Support Formula
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5′-phosphate sodium) 25 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5′-phosphate) 15 mg, Folate [from 4 mg (6S) -5-methylfolate, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®)] 2000 mcg, Vitamin B12 (500 mcg adenosylcobalamin & 500 mcg methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg, TrimethylgIycine (TMG) 650 mg
DRcaps® “Acid-Resistant Capsule” (Vegetable Cellulose).
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
Take one to two capsules one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
All Pure TheraPro Rx Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards. This product is manufactured in the United States in a FDA inspected and GMP certified facility.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis SPA Corp. Produced under US patent 7,947,662.