Easy Rice Crispy Treats
Nicole can’t wait to eat a Rice Crispy Treat!
1 6-ounce bag organic rice puffs cereal
1 pound 5-ounce organic brown rice syrup jar
½ teaspoon sea salt
¾ cup peanut or almond butter
½ cup Chocolate chips
½ cup crushed almonds (use with almond butter)
1. Heat the rice syrup with a pinch of salt on low heat. Add almond or peanut butter and combine, until liquefied.
2. Pour entire bag of rice puffs into a large bowl. Pour heated mixture into the bowl. Mix ingredients with a wooden spoon.
3. Add optional chocolate chips and/or crushed almond when the mixture cools.
4. Grease a 9”x13” baking pan with coconut oil.
5. Pour and the press the mixture into the pan. Let set.
6. Cut into squares and serve.