In a hurry?
Mango Chicken is not only tasty, but it’s a snap to make,
when you have already cooked brown rice in your refrigerator.
2 large boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch strips
2 cups already cooked brown rice
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped into small pieces (use a potato peeler to peel the mango) or drain on can of organic mangos.
1 cup chicken broth
1. Heat the already cooked brown rice over a low heat
2. Coat the chicken fingers with the flour.
3. Melt the coconut oil over medium heat.
4. Add the floured chicken fingers. Turn when slightly browned.
5. Add the chicken broth and mango pieces. Stir and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, until the mango separates and melds with the chicken broth.
6. Spoon the chicken mixture over the rice to serve.